Laggan Stores Coffee Bothy and Gallery re-opened on 3 May 2018. We are located in the Cairngorm National Park, 8 miles west of Newtonmore on the A86 on the road to Fort William. Whether traveling between Fort William in the West and Aviemore and the East Coast or just out for a run in the car, an invigorating cycle or a walk along the various national walking routes, Laggan Stores Coffee Bothy and Gallery is a great place to stop and re-charge your batteries. You can sit outside on warm sunny days and watch the world go by (and the local pheasants) or on cooler days sit by the log burner while Kara our African Grey parrot entertains you with her amazing vocabulary!
Things you can get at Laggan Stores…
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- A range of refreshing soft drinks
- Delicious Mackie’s Ice Cream
- Breakfast rolls – Bacon, Sausage, Egg
- Lunches – Soup, Sandwiches, Toasties
- Tasty cakes and lots of nice things to eat!
- Milk and dairy products
- General provisions
- Greetings cards, postcards, gifts
- Kindling, coal, logs, firelighters, matches
- Calor Gas
…and a warm welcome and a friendly chat!
You can keep up-to-date with what’s happening at Laggan Stores and check out our Opening Times by following us on www.facebook.com/lagganstores
If you would like to contact us, please use the Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our photographs of the shop, cafe and gallery as well as some great shots from the local area…