Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is located in the Cairngorm National Park, 8 miles west of Newtonmore on the A86 on the road to Fort William. Whether traveling between Fort William in the West and Aviemore and the East Coast or just out for a run in the car, an invigorating cycle or a walk along the various national walking routes, Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is a great place to stop and re-charge your batteries. You can sit outside on warm sunny days and watch the world go by (and the local pheasants) or on cooler days sit by the log burner while Kara our African Grey parrot entertains you with her amazing vocabulary!
Things you can get at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery…
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- A range of refreshing soft drinks
- Delicious Mackie’s Ice Cream (summer months only)
- Breakfast rolls – Bacon, Sausage, Egg
- Lunches – Soup, Sandwiches, Toasties
- Tasty cakes and lots of nice things to eat!
- Milk and eggs
- Prints and canvasses of local landscapes
- Greetings cards, postcards, gifts
- Kindling, coal, logs, firelighters, matches
- Calor Gas
…and a warm welcome and a friendly chat!
PLEASE NOTE – we no longer sell general provisions.
Our Summer Opening Times (1 April to 31 October) are as follows..
- Monday– 8.00 – 5.00
- Tuesday – 8.00 – 5.00
- Wednesday – Closed all day
- Thursday – 8.00 – 5.00
- Friday – 8.00 – 5.00
- Saturday – 9.00 – 5.00
- Sunday – 9.30 – 5.00
Occasionally our opening (and closing) times may vary. Any changes will be posted on our Facebook Page (see below)…
Supper Nights 2019
Following the success of our Supper Nights in 2018, we are pleased to announce the dates of our Supper Nights through to December 2019…
- Friday 14 June 2019 – Chinese – (Fully booked)
- Saturday 20 July 2019 – Thai Theme – (Fully booked)
- Friday 16 August 2019 – Indian Theme – (Fully booked)
- Saturday 7 September 2019 – Italian Theme
- Friday 25 October 2019 – Chinese Theme
- Saturday 9 November 2019 – Thai Theme
- Friday 6 December 2019 – Indian Theme
Each supper night has a three course set menu. We open our doors at 7.30pm and the food is served to everybody at the same time at 8pm. As we do not have a licence, customers are welcome to bring their own bottle(s).
Table bookings can be secured via a £5 per person non-refundable deposit. If you do have to cancel and we manage to secure another booking your deposit will be refunded.
Please either ask us in the shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can keep up-to-date with what’s happening at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery and check out our Opening Times by following us on www.facebook.com/lagganstores
If you would like to contact us, please use the Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com