Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is located in the Cairngorm National Park, 8 miles west of Newtonmore on the A86 on the road to Fort William. Whether traveling between Fort William in the West and Aviemore and the East Coast or just out for a run in the car, an invigorating cycle or a walk along the various national walking routes, Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is a great place to stop and re-charge your batteries. You can sit outside on warm sunny days and watch the world go by (and the local pheasants) or on cooler days sit by the log burner while Kara our African Grey parrot entertains you with her amazing vocabulary!
Things you can get at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery…
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- A range of refreshing soft drinks
- Breakfast rolls – Bacon, Sausage, Egg
- Lunches – Soup, Sandwiches, Paninis, Daily Specials
- Isle of Arran Ice Cream
- Fully Licensed for on and off sales – Wine, Local Beer, Gin & Whisky
- Tasty cakes and lots of nice things to eat!
- Prints and canvasses of local landscapes
- Greetings cards, postcards, gifts
- Kindling, coal, logs, firelighters, matches
- Calor Gas
…and a warm welcome and a friendly chat!
PLEASE NOTE – We are not a local convenience shop. The nearest shop for groceries etc is the CO-OP in Newtonmore – 8 miles to the East of Laggan.
Our Winter Opening Hours are…
- Monday – 10.00 – 16.00
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday – 10:00 – 16:00 then 17:30 – 22:00 (Bar meals served from 6pm – 9pm)
- Saturday – 10.00 – 16.00
- Sunday – 10.00 – 16.00
Occasionally our opening (and closing) times may vary. Any changes will be posted on our Facebook Page (see below)…
You can keep up-to-date with what’s happening at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery and check out our Opening Times by following us on www.facebook.com/laggancoffeebothy
If you would like to contact us, please use the Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com