SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT PUBLISHED 20 MARCH 2020
Following the Government’s announcement this afternoon we are now closed and will remain so until we are allowed to re-open.
Don’t forget we supply Calor Gas. If you run out, please message us and we will arrange for you to get a replacement bottle.
We also supply coal, ovoids, hard and softwood logs and kindling. We have a delivery expected next Friday so if you know you will need some bags please let us know so we can add them to the order. Arrangements can be made for you to collect and pay for your delivery while maintaining social distancing arrangements.
Once again thank you for your support. We look forward to welcoming you back however long it may take.
Stuart & Gordon
Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is located in the Cairngorm National Park, 8 miles west of Newtonmore on the A86 on the road to Fort William. Whether traveling between Fort William in the West and Aviemore and the East Coast or just out for a run in the car, an invigorating cycle or a walk along the various national walking routes, Laggan Coffee Bothy and Gallery is a great place to stop and re-charge your batteries. You can sit outside on warm sunny days and watch the world go by (and the local pheasants) or on cooler days sit by the log burner while Kara our African Grey parrot entertains you with her amazing vocabulary!
Things you can get at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery…
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- A range of refreshing soft drinks
- Delicious Mackie’s Ice Cream (summer months only)
- Breakfast rolls – Bacon, Sausage, Egg
- Lunches – Soup, Sandwiches, Toasties
- Tasty cakes and lots of nice things to eat!
- Milk and eggs
- Prints and canvasses of local landscapes
- Greetings cards, postcards, gifts
- Kindling, coal, logs, firelighters, matches
- Calor Gas
…and a warm welcome and a friendly chat!
PLEASE NOTE – we no longer sell general provisions.
Our Opening Times until further notice are…
- Monday – 10.00 – 4.00
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday – 10.00 – 4.00
- Saturday – 10.00 – 4.00
- Sunday – 10.00 – 4.00
Occasionally our opening (and closing) times may vary. Any changes will be posted on our Facebook Page (see below)…
Supper Nights 2020
We are pleased to announce the dates of our Supper Nights through to December 2020…
- Friday 17 April 2020 – Thai (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 9 May 2020 – Indian
- Friday 19 June 2020 – Italian
- Saturday 18 July 2020 – Chinese
- Friday 14 August 2020 – Thai
- Saturday 12 September- Indian (last few seats remaining)
- Saturday 17 October 2020 – Italian
- Friday 20 November 2020 – Chinese
- Friday 11 December 2020 – Thai
Each supper night has a three course set menu. We open our doors at 7.30pm and the food is served to everybody at the same time at 8pm. As we do not have a licence, customers are welcome to bring their own bottle(s).
Table bookings can be secured via a £5 per person non-refundable deposit.
Please either ask us in the shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can keep up-to-date with what’s happening at Laggan Coffee Bothy & Gallery and check out our Opening Times by following us on www.facebook.com/laggancoffeebothy
If you would like to contact us, please use the Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com